Hey guys. In just a few hours I'm headed off to New Orleans to visit my mom and help rebuild the area as well, and I'll be up there till early October-ish. So uh.. I won't be here to party with you all. Apparently there will still be internet up there though, so I should be able to keep in touch with you guys through here and Facebook and stuff.
Guys- If something really exciting happens in the gaming world tell me about it via a post on my wall or a text message or something! I won't be able to check that sort of stuff as often so you might actually be finding out about this stuff before I do for once. I will probably still find time to check the Smash Bros. website every day though, so don't worry about informing me there.
Ladies- I will miss you, ladies.
See you all in a month!
Best LJ icon ever:
Or VERY yes?
HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT ALL THEM UPDATES I'M MAKIN
Man. I just finished eating the last of all the food Grandma gave me for Thanksgiving. I was planning on that shit lasting at least a week so I wouldn't have to buy groceries! This sucks.
You know what doesn't suck? Twilight Princess. Actually everything about my Wii.
... everything about BOTH of em.
Here I come,
rougher than the rest of them,
the best of them,
tougher than leather
You can call me Knuckles,
unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
... I'd rather flex my muscles.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE SOUNDTRACK FOR SONIC ADVENTURE HAS NOT YET WON A GRAMMY!?!?!?
The rules are simple:
Write a journal entry with six random facts about yourself. Then pick six off your friends list and tag them - no tag backs. These rules should be included in your entry.
1. I'm surprisingly healthy. I rarely get sick, and the only times I've ever had to stay at a hospital were for an appendix operation and my birth.
2. My favorite non-RPG video game is probably some kind of tie between the original Ape Escape and the Wario Ware series.
3. When I went to Holland for summer vacation back when I was 12, I went to a series of summer camps. The first was a two-week Sailing camp, the second was a two-week Surviving In The Woods camp, and the third was a one-week Horseriding camp. The second was the most fun but I think I only really learned anything from the last one.
4. The vast majority of my DVD collection is animated.
5. I like to have milk around for cereal and cooking ingredients, but I hardly ever drink it and in fact hardly ever eat cereal. I've had my milk go bad two consecutive times now and I think my current gallon is about to if it hasn't already : [
6. Wal-Mart is the first actual job I've ever had, and I've had it for about a year and three months now. And it's driving me insane jesus christ
TAG~ Colin, Max, Angie, Rajal, Niklas, and Gim. YOU ARE ITS!!!